At All About Animals, our veterinarians believe that preventative medicine is the key to maintaining long term wellness for your pets, but we are equipped to provide advanced diagnostic and surgical services in the event of an emergency or unavoidable ailment or injury. For this reason, we provide our Claremore area pets with a variety of services including vaccinations, in-house blood testing, specialized blood testing, the safest gas anesthesia, intensive care hospitalization, dentistry, boarding, and the latest in pain control. If you have a specific question or concern not addressed in our services overview listed below, please don't hesitate to call and ask.
- Surgical Services
- We are committed to providing life-saving surgical services in both routine and emergency situations. To ensure a surgical process that is as comfortable and safe as possible, we perform electronic monitoring & use gas anesthesia.
- Radiology Services
- We are proud to offer state-of-the-art veterinary diagnostic imaging services. These radiology tools, can provide our veterinarians and clients with invaluable information that greatly improves the speed and accuracy of our diagnosis.
- We provide a pre-anesthetic blood screening, gas anesthesia, complete oral examination, ultrasonic dental cleaning, polishing and oral rinse.
- Specialty Diets
- We stock a very extensive range of prescription and specialty pet diets. Over many years, our doctor has developed great confidence in these diets as an adjunct to the treatment of a variety of diseases including those affecting the kidney, heart, joints and liver. Additionally, there are diets to promote healthy weight management, allergy maintenance, and aid sensitive stomachs.
- Home Again Microchips
- The microchip is about the size of a grain of rice (12mm), implanted beneath the surface of your pet’s skin between the shoulder blades. The process is similar to a routine shot, takes only a few seconds, and your pet will not react any more than he would to a vaccination. No anesthetic is required. For more information, call and speak with one of technicians or visit the HomeAgain website.
- Pharmacy Services
- We carry an extensive inventory of veterinary pharmaceutical items, supplies, and medications, and are now able to provide many custom compounded pharmaceuticals such as flavored liquids and transdermals. These special preparations are particularly useful for pets who are difficult to medicate. We maintain a comprehensive inventory of pharmaceuticals, flea & tick control products, heartworm preventatives, shampoos, prescription diet foods and treats.
- You can rest assured that your pet will be cared for by medically trained technicians who are aware of subtle changes in behavior that may indicate underlying illnesses. We have spacious runs for larger dogs and separate rooms for cats and dogs. Our boarding has central heat and air and each pet has its own area to play and rest. The animals get exercise at least twice daily and are never left unattended outside.